1. Target Achievement:
+ Drive sales and achieve targets through the bank branches
2. Sales Support
+ Support the RDOB in his sales effort, in terms of generating benefit illustrations etc
3. Relationship Management
+ The Bank is the key customer of the Business Manager and he has to engage an open and trusting relationship with the Branch Managers/officers/staff
+ Engage the employees of the bank branches in regular discussions to transfer knowledge about insurance, understanding their issues/ concerns about selling insurance (if any)
+ Ensure that all service requirements are met for the sale team.
4. Process & System
+ Responsible for defining the channel related processes in discussion with various departments
+ Documentation, compliance and audit
+ Ensure adherence to various service related matrices agreed with partners across product life cycle (policy issuance, customer service, claims, etc.) .
• Achieving sales targets
• Activate & Penetrate branches for Insurance Sales
• Arranging training programs for bank staff/FWD sale staffs on products and selling skills
• Increasing productivity of bank branch
• Achievement of Monthly / Quarterly / Half yearly and Annual Sales Target
3. PREFERRED CREDENTIALS
• At least 4 years In Insurance / Banking / Finance / FMCG and at least 3 years of management experiences.
• Bachelor/MBAs of formal education is desirable.
• Should have good computer skills (word, excel, power point, outlook)
• Must have ability to plan, organize and multitask
• Strong acumen for customer service, effective problem solving ability
• Ability to Manage Conflict, Reconcile Differences
• Strong Negotiation Skill.
• Ability to take decision effectively
• Result Orientation
• Leadership Skills
If you are ready to blaze a trail, why don’t you “Apply Now” to join us on our exciting journey?
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.